Complaint Review: Rooms To Go

• Updated: Wed, April 16, 2014

• Reported By: LBD — Garland Texas
Rooms To Go
2600 N Central Expy Plano, Texas USA

Rooms To Go - NOT REAL LEATHER Apparently the leather couches and chair I bought, that were the nicest furniture I had ever bought in my life, that I was sure would never have to be replaced, need to be thrown away after 3 years. Plano Texas

Three years ago I bought two full size leather reclining couches and a matching leather recliner. Less than a year later one couch was replaced with a full size leather power reclining couch. These are in a formal living room and not used day in and day out. I even spend part of each year out of state. The recliner chair is ruined and the power sofa is on it's way to an early end. I am so disappointed. I have never bought "nice furniture" before and thought I was making a purchase that would last the rest of my life. I will buy replacements at Big Lots and have a nicer product.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2014 08:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rooms-To-Go/Plano-Texas-75074-/Rooms-To-Go-NOT-REAL-LEATHER-Apparently-the-leather-couches-and-chair-I-bought-that-we-1139274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rooms To Go