Complaint Review: rooms to go

• Updated: Fri, November 22, 2013

• Reported By: sharon — st petersburg Florida
rooms to go
seffner, Florida USA

rooms to go delivery scheduled for a convenient 15 hour window with no call seffner Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Follow Up

I ordered from ROOMS TO GO and did an order online.  I made order and was told I would get an email of delivery times.  I placed order and money was taken from bank account within seconds I received my email confirmation and I was given a 15 hour delivery window!  15 hours....so I called customer service and was told if I miss the windo which could be even later than I would have to pay another $50 delivery fee...and that is all they could tell me! They could not call ahead or give me even a 10 hour window.

NEVER have I dealt with a Company like this and will never again! They refused to budge one bit!  I will tell everyone from this moment on NEVER to shop at rooms to go EVER!!! The worse customer service in the World!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2013 07:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/rooms-to-go/seffner-Florida/rooms-to-go-delivery-scheduled-for-a-convenient-15-hour-window-with-no-call-seffner-Flori-1101403. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on rooms to go

AUTHOR: TellUsRTG - ()

Hi, Thank you for your new purchase with Rooms To Go.

After making a purchase with us you will get our standard confirmation email stating that we will arrive on the day you picked for your delivery date with a time frame of 7am to 10pm. This is just letting you know that we will arrive no earlier or no later than those times and is not the actual time frame. We will then call again 2 days prior to the delivery date with the 4 hour time frame which then if needed we can offer a 1 hour call ahead for our drivers to call you on the day of delivery when they are on the way. If you have any other concerns please email me your order information to tellus@roomstogo.com with Ripoff Report as the subject line. Thank you.