Complaint Review: Roomster

• Updated: Sat, November 02, 2013

• Reported By: Chrisitna Moore — Phoenix Arizona
Roomster
285 West Broadway, room 320 new york, New York USA

Roomster Roomstr Corp. John Shriber Credit Card Fraud, Craigslist Scam new york New York

I went to craigslist thinkng I could find a roommate in my areea and I found several great lsitings that sent me to this site called Roomster.  I thought it was part of craigslist so i signed up with my credit card.  Well it turns out that Roomster has nothing to do with Craigslist and they have been charging my credit card for 3 months without my permission.  This company is obvioulsy a scam.  Do not use this service becuase it sucks, they trick you into thinking they are part of criagslist and then they steal your money. In addition, everyone on the site that contacted me was a scammer and i think most of the people that contacted me are not even real people!  I think this John Shriber owner is the only person who is at this company and he is scamming us all.  If you research on the internet "roomster" or "john shriber" you will get many of these types of complaints. Its sad that people like this exist and that they rip off young people like me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2013 12:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roomster-/new-york-New-York-10013/Roomster-Roomstr-Corp-John-Shriber-Credit-Card-Fraud-Craigslist-Scam-new-york-New-York-1096427. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roomster