Complaint Review: roomster corp

• Updated: Thu, October 04, 2012

• Reported By: Renee — denver co Colorado United States of America
roomster corp
285 w broadway Internet United States of America

roomster corp they charged my visa debit card with out my permission they renewed me for 30 days Internet

I Renee R subscribed to roomster 10-01-12 for 5.95$ for 3 days. today wich is 10-04-12 they charged me another 32.00$ i did not agree to this  please contact me at (((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2012 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/roomster-corp/internet/roomster-corp-they-charged-my-visa-debit-card-with-out-my-permission-they-renewed-me-for-950840. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on roomster corp