Complaint Review: roomstore

• Reported By: yvette — San antonio Texas United States of America
roomstore
San Antonio, Texas United States of America

roomstore roomstore stole my money! San Antonio, Texas

Well we spent about $2000 in a room store liquidation store and we're told to pick up our bed frame a week later at a different location because that location was closing. Well a week later we called the second location and no answer.

I did some research online to only find out that all of the locations in our city had closed. So I contacted the customer service number and have been getting the run around for the last couple of months. I've been told it was a liquidation store and they aren't affiliated but would get me a refund...

Ok so if they aren't affiliated how are they able to talk to some one about getting me a refund?? It is all a lie! I've been hearing about a refund for two months already and I still haven't gotten my $400 back nor a bed frame and my mattresses have been laying on my bedroom floor since. I wondered how many others this happened to during that time...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2012 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/roomstore/San-Antonio-Texas-/roomstore-roomstore-stole-my-money-San-Antonio-Texas-886338. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on roomstore