Complaint Review: Roosevelt Warm Springs Institute

• Submitted: Wed, June 03, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, June 03, 2009

• Reported By:Grantville Georgia
Roosevelt Warm Springs Institute
rooseveltrehab.org Newnan, Georgia U.S.A.
  • Phone: 706-655-5598
  • Web:
  • Category: Doctors

Roosevelt Warm Springs Institute, Dr. Mehta, Mr. Nolan Medical Fraud, Medical ripoff, Fraud, Poor Service Newnan Georgia

I was referred to Dr. Mehta by my medical doctor, Steven Cook, M.D. I was repeatedly told that Dr Mehta had an office in Newnan and I would be scheduled for an office visit. I contacted Dr. Mehta's office and verified my insurance coverage before the date of my appointment. Dr. Mehta did absolutely nothing of any real service for me. The problem went away after a couple of weeks. Then I started getting bills from Roosevelt Warm Springs Institute. As it turns out, they filed the insurance as a hospital visit instead of a doctor's office visit and my insurance would not cover it unless filed correctly. Roosevelt Warm Springs Institute refuses to file correctly and states they file for all doctors as a hospital because the government will pay more that way ( medicaid and medicare fraud?). They continue to harass and threaten me over the charges. So, be warned -- Roosevelt Warm Springs Institute is not an organization you would want to have any dealings with.

Grantville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2009 05:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roosevelt-Warm-Springs-Institute/Newnan-Georgia-30265/Roosevelt-Warm-Springs-Institute-Dr-Mehta-Mr-Nolan-Medical-Fraud-Medical-ripoff-Frau-458013. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roosevelt Warm Springs Institute