Complaint Review: Rosael Rodriguez

• Updated: Mon, August 12, 2013

• Reported By: Rose — Wichita Kansas
Rosael Rodriguez
9426 E Pebblebrook St Wichita , Kansas USA

Rosael Rodriguez I received a check for $1970.20 to be a mistery shopper. I looked up the company and found out this company is a fraud. Thank you for the warning. Something in my heart told me this was not legal. Wichita Kansas

I received a check from BFC Produce Inc. for $1970.20 to be a mystery shopper. I never signed up for any survey to become one. Something told me this was not legitimate. I checked on line and found your ad. Thank you for the information. We should know better than to believe companies like these, they never give money away that easy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2013 08:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rosael-Rodriguez/Wichita-Kansas-67207/Rosael-Rodriguez-I-received-a-check-for-197020-to-be-a-mistery-shopper-I-looked-up-the-1075011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rosael Rodriguez