Complaint Review: rosegal

• Updated: Fri, August 22, 2014

• Reported By: Rebecca — pleasant gap Pennsylvania
rosegal
Internet USA

rosegal I made my order over a month a go and received nothing. Yet they took my money. I can't get a hold of the company. The number they listed is not there's. They also say free shipping but my bank statement shows they charged for international shipping. Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Solution of Non-Receipt Issue

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2014 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/rosegal/internet/rosegal-I-made-my-order-over-a-month-a-go-and-received-nothing-Yet-they-took-my-money-I-1171604. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on rosegal

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Solution of Non-Receipt Issue

AUTHOR: nancy - (USA)

Dear Rebecca,

We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.

The standard delivery time will be around 10-25 business days after dispatch if there are no delays. But there are some external factors which may cause some delay on delivery time, such as remote locations, peak shopping and shipping periods, Holidays and Festivals, inclement weather and delay by corresponding customs' operations and express company.

At Rosegal,free shipping via Flat Rate Shipping is available for all items. However if the item is oversize or overweight,they must be shipped using Standard Shipping or Expedited Shipping instead;an additional shipping fee will be applied in such cases.

Would you mind offering the order number to us? We will resolve the issue for you as soon as possible.

We apologize for any inconvenience and hope that we will have another opportunity to ship you one of our fine products.If you have more question, please contact us via http://support.rosegal.com/, we will do our very best to assist you.

Best Regards