Complaint Review: rosegal

• Updated: Fri, August 22, 2014

• Reported By: Rebecca — pleasant gap Pennsylvania
rosegal
Internet USA

rosegal I made my order over a month a go and received nothing. Yet they took my money. I can't get a hold of the company. The number they listed is not there's. They also say free shipping but my bank statement shows they charged for international shipping. Internet

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2014 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/rosegal/internet/rosegal-I-made-my-order-over-a-month-a-go-and-received-nothing-Yet-they-took-my-money-I-1171604. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on rosegal