Complaint Review: Roseland Ice Box Company

• Updated: Mon, May 13, 2013

• Reported By: NateG — Alabama
Roseland Ice Box Company
200 Hare Street Narrows, Virginia USA

Roseland Ice Box Company Roseland Ice Box Company, Shady Shady Shady, They will take your money and never deliver! Narrows Virginia

Roseland Ice Box Company took a $500.00 deposit from me in March 2012 for custom kitchen hardware.  In that time I have repeatedly asked for the hardware which I partially paid for to be finished, all I received is a number of excuses of the course of a year +.  The company is moving, the owner is having problems.  I asked him to please return my deposit as he is incapable of delivering the items I already gave him money for.  Guess what?

He dissappears and now I can't get a hold of him.  I called another manufacturer as I am now desperate to finish my kitchen and I am the SIXTH person to call them with the same story.  DO NOT send deposit money to this company you will never receive your order and they will not return your funds. I called him every week for four weeks trying to work something out, by the end I demanded a refund and have never heard from him again. TERRIBLE BUSINESS!  SHADY OWNER!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2013 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roseland-Ice-Box-Company/Narrows-Virginia-24124/Roseland-Ice-Box-Company-Roseland-Ice-Box-Company-Shady-Shady-Shady-They-will-take-you-1050615. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roseland Ice Box Company