Complaint Review: Rosemary (Mary) Jackson

1000 S. Main Sapulpa, Oklahoma USA
  • Phone: 918-378-3181
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Vapors owner of company not open due to ripoff - Vapors I ordered e-cigarette products from Shenzhen, China from belong-electronic/blong-electronic.com and never received anything. The money I sent was by Western Union and was $304.00usd. The man I dealt with calls himself Tom Brother but I believe his name is Zhixin Boa as this is the man who picked up the Western Union money I sent for the invoice he sent me. Shenzhen, Guangdong, China Shenzhen, China

My name is Rosemary Jackson. I go by "Mary". I ordered e-cigarette products from a man named Tom Brother (I believe his name could be Zhixin Boa, as this is the man who picked up the Western Union money I sent to pay for products I ordered on belong-electronic.com (on Alibaba), also known as blong-electronic.com on Alibaba.

I have emailed, filed a complaint with Alibaba, and talked with Western Union. To this point everyone tells me they have nothing to do with this ripoff.

I do not know how to insert documents here but I have corespondence with several people, an order I sent, and invoice I received and paid, and email I sent to the seller and to the United States Ebassy in Bejiing, China trying to get someone to help me.

At this point I do not know what to do. This man called Tom Brother showed up on two websties with his picture as was listed as "Sales Manager" on Alibaba. Now these websites say he doesn't work for them. However, the women (Ella and Li) who are there to assist potential buyers are still there and using the same names.

Can you tell me how to send you Adobe documents and email so I can further demonstrated how I was ripped off for $304.00usd?

I really am happy to find your site. No one is willing to help me and I have no family to interecede.

With respect,

Rosemary (Mary) Jackson

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2014 06:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rosemary-Mary-Jackson/Sapulpa-Oklahoma-74066/nbspVapors-owner-of-company-not-open-due-to-ripoff-Vapors-I-ordered-e-cigarette-produc-1118009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rosemary (Mary) Jackson