Complaint Review: Rosemary's Hilltop

• Updated: Wed, July 17, 2013

• Reported By: rosemary matthews — crockett Texas
Rosemary's Hilltop
804 N 4th Crockett, Texas USA

Rosemary's Hilltop Retreiver sold me a credit card machine and then when I changed companies they would not unlock the machine. When I sent it to them twice they refused it after telling me they would fix it. They charged me bogus charges also. Crockett Texas

Retreiver credit card services charged me bogus charges on my laat statement.  They also set a block on my credit card machine and told me to send it to them to fix it.  I mailed it twice, costing me over twenty dollars and they refused it both times after telling me they would fix it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2013 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rosemarys-Hilltop/Crockett-Texas-75835/Rosemarys-Hilltop-Retreiver-sold-me-a-credit-card-machine-and-then-when-I-changed-compan-1067783. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rosemary's Hilltop