Complaint Review: rosenthal and hirsch financial

• Submitted: Tue, June 11, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, June 11, 2013

• Reported By: Anaruby7 — Redlands California
rosenthal and hirsch financial
121 S Broad Street 19107 Philadelphia , Pennsylvania USA

rosenthal and hirsch financial They approved me for a $7000,00 loan and sent me a very legitimate looking contract and requested $750.00 to pay for first 6 months and to have me western union it to New York to a Traydon Mclean then the supposed senior manager called me and said the lender wants an additional $750.00 to pay 1 year ahead of time and that I would definitely get loan the next day then he called me back and send the lender backed out and they found me another lender to loan me 14,0000 dollars but they wanted $800.00 more finally I got smart and send no I want my money back today and they proceeded to tell me I would get June 28. Philadelphia Pennsylvania

They approved me for a $7000,00 loan and sent me a very legitimate looking contract and requested $750.00 to pay for first 6 months and to have me western union it to New York to a Traydon Mclean then the supposed senior manager called me and said the lender wants an additional $750.00 to pay 1 year ahead of time and of course I sent plus $66.00 2x to pay western union the  contract looked so legitmate they even said show my lawyer  that I would definitely get loan  the next day then he called me back and send the lender backed out and they found me another lender to loan me 14,0000 dollars but they wanted $800.00 more finally I got smart and send no I want my money back today and they proceeded to tell me I would get June 28. They are refusing to pay me back and I got scammed.

.They look legit and I contacted a number the newsroom gave me to check of they are a legitmate business and I was told no and that I was scammed..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 02:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/rosenthal-and-hirsch-financial-/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19107/rosenthal-and-hirsch-financial-They-approved-me-for-a-700000-loan-and-sent-me-a-very-le-1058127. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on rosenthal and hirsch financial