Complaint Review: Rosenthal and Hirsch Financial

• Updated: Fri, June 14, 2013

• Reported By: vovo — Melrose Massachusetts
Rosenthal and Hirsch Financial
121 S Broad Street Philadelphia , Pennsylvania USA

Rosenthal and Hirsch Financial I have sent $4000.00 to secure a loan of $25000.00. Now no answers the phones, returns messages. The money has also not been deposited to my account. Philadelphia Pennsylvania

I applied on line to get a loan for $25000.00. I was called by Andrew Stanton looking for $2064.00 to secure the loan. I sent it Western Union, I then received a call from Michael Dunnan looking for more $2064.00.. I sent that also.  Michael explained the money would be wired into the account by 3:00 the nest day. It is now two days later and no money.

I should of seen the red flags

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2013 07:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rosenthal-and-Hirsch-Financial/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19107/Rosenthal-and-Hirsch-Financial-I-have-sent-400000-to-secure-a-loan-of-2500000-Now-n-1059102. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rosenthal and Hirsch Financial