Complaint Review: Rosenthal Mazda

• Submitted: Tue, July 06, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, July 06, 2004

• Reported By:gainesville Virginia
Rosenthal Mazda
8525 Leesburg Pike Vienna, Virginia U.S.A.

Rosenthal Mazda ripoff dishonest deal Vienna Virginia

on 06/01/04 I purchased the Mazda Mpv from ROSENTHAL because my husband is a ford employee they supposed to give him a special rate which they call splan rate-$1000.00 rebate, but the dealer give us the sticker price which was even $1000.00 more than a splan rate, when the day after that we find out and talked to them they told me they will send the check whitin 2 days, and now every day I'm calling them and I hear same answer, but when I went there on 07/01/04 they told me they already sent it out by mail, but they only thing that I recieved was my bill from them, and that pissed me off so bad, what can I do ???

Khorshid
gainesville, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2004 04:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rosenthal-Mazda/Vienna-Virginia-20155/Rosenthal-Mazda-ripoff-dishonest-deal-Vienna-Virginia-97821. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rosenthal Mazda