Complaint Review: rosland capital

• Updated: Mon, March 31, 2014

• Reported By: grandmother — Sherman Texas
rosland capital
429 Santa Monica Blvd. Santa Monica, California USA

rosland capital ,rosland capital sold me gold coins for ridiculous gains.One coin worth $180 was sold to me for $1900.00. The salesman was Vince and the owner or manager only took up for him when I called back and ask them to buy the gold back from me like their advertisement on TV stated at the time. Also misrepresented other coin values that were worth about $1100.00 for $2300.00 . Said also that they were allowed to make 49% and that they had recorded me accepting the coins. I cannot even stand to watch their commercial on TV. They are deceptive and liars and the management will not do anything to make things right. Be aware. Santa Monica California

Rosland Capital sold me coins through misrepresenting them to me at extreme profits. Gold coins that were worth about $1100.00 were sold for $2100.00 plus. One coin worth 180.00 was sold for $1900.00. After calling the managment he only took up for the salesman and said they were allowed to make a 49% profit. Also stated that I had agreed to the transaction and they had a recording. The salesman representing them was named Vince. Be aware. I had asked them to buy them back the gold  as their TV add states at the time. Of course they would not. I cannot hardly stand to watch their TV add. Pinnochio award of the century should go to this company. What a bunch of crooks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2014 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/rosland-capital/Santa-Monica-California-90401/rosland-capital-rosland-capital-sold-me-gold-coins-for-ridiculous-gainsOne-coin-worth-1-1134843. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on rosland capital