Complaint Review: Ross Sveback

• Updated: Sat, January 12, 2013

• Reported By: issas — Los Angeles California United States of America
Ross Sveback
Minneapolis/St.Paul, Minnesota United States of America

Ross Sveback Elevating the Everyday Did not deliver a bowl which I paid for via Paypal. Did not return emails about the item until I threatened him. It has been over a month. Minneapolis/St.Paul, Minnesota

*Consumer Comment: Purchased $1360 worth of dishes from Ross Sveback and he did not deliver merchandise or refund me. Now taking legal action against him.

*UPDATE Employee: Customer has been refunded

I purchased a bowl from Ross and paid via Paypal. 3 weeks went by and I emailed him enquiring about it.
He did not respond. I sent several emails then finally threatened to report him to Paypal , BBB abd Ripoff Report. He then said my previous emails had gone to spam and this was the 1st he had heard of my purchase ( even though Paypal payment was collected immediately) . He promised to email his helper ( said he was out of town) and have her send it early the following week , then email me tracking info.
No tracking info arrived and no bowl arrived. I waited until the end of that week and emailed again- no response. 4 weeks went by , I tried to contact him several times ( email is his only contact info listed) when I got no response, I sent an email with the subject " respond today or I will have to report your business" He then ( promptly ) responded saying he was not going to let a bowl cause a problem for his business so he would have his helper recall the delivery (???) and refund me 7- 10 days later. It has been over 4 weeks , no refund. Do not buy from Ross Sveback!!! He is unreliable & discourteous - I am still waiting for a refund!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2011 03:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ross-Sveback/MinneapolisStPaul-Minnesota-/Ross-Sveback-Elevating-the-Everyday-Did-not-deliver-a-bowl-which-I-paid-for-via-Paypal-D-806787. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ross Sveback

AUTHOR: d1234 - (United States of America)

I purchased $1360 worth of dishes from Ross Sveback via check. He confirmed in an email he deposited the check and the bank confirmed it. He claimed there would be a ten day delay on the check from the bank. Ten days passed and I emailed him about shipping. It took him some time to reply. He then became sick for a couple weeks. Eventually after 3 months of sending email after email, I told him I would have to contact the bank. Then he replied immediately. He said it would ship shortly. A couple weeks later no contact or dishes from Ross. I could see he was receiving and reading the emails and Facebook messages, still no reply. I tried to contact his partner, still no reply. I then sent him an email asking for a refund, still no reply. Finally, my lawyer and bank has become involved in the matter. I am now taking legal action against Ross Sveback, due his inability to deliver the dishes or refund my merchandise.

Customer has been refunded

AUTHOR: sveback - (United States of America)

We dropped the ball getting product to this customer.  She was issued a full refund as of this morning.