Complaint Review: Rotors of the Rockies/TYJ Global Helicopters, LLC Return Flight

• Submitted: Sat, November 23, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, May 13, 2014

• Reported By: Seeking Group for Class Action Lawsuit — Golden Colorado
Rotors of the Rockies/TYJ Global Helicopters, LLC Return Flight
7507 County Road 39, Fort Lupton, CO 80621 Ft. Lupton, Colorado USA

Rotors of the Rockies/TYJ Global Helicopters, LLC Return Flight Mike Fyola Regina Fyola Stewart McQuillan Honey McQuillan Solicited funds for training not received-$6000.00 owed-Regina Fyola/Owner Finance Officer/Stewart McQuillan/Conflict Resolution Officer inaccessible Fort Lupton Colorado

*Consumer Comment: I am a victim of this flight school

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Incorrect Facts about Stewart McQuillan that's been associated with TYJ

Any current or former students/affiliates of TYJ Global Helicopters, LLC aka 'Rotors of the Rockies'  who have paid for training, tours, etc. in advance that was not received and are having difficulty requesting refunds that are due - please pm me.

There is an investigation into TYJ Global's questionable and possibly unethical training and business practices and potential fraudulent solicitation for funds being misused and/or misappropriated via the Return Flight Program or elsewhere.

Apparently we are not alone!  We are in the process of contacting others who are now or have in the past faced these same issues with the apparent blatant incompetence and/or maliciousness on the part of TYJ Global/Return Flight to keep monies paid to them for services that have not been provided.  There is also currently an investigation into this matter by the BBB.

A list of folks and their information from w/in Colorado, as well as around the country who are in the same situation, having dealt with TYJ Global over the past several years is being gathered and as a group there is a plan to bring legal action against TYJ Global since there seems to be complete disregard for any reasonable communication or cooperation on the part of TYJ Global to resolve on any other level.

This action is necessary due to the refusal on the part of Regina/Mike Fyola and/or Stewart/Honey McQuillan to take or return telephone calls, texts and emails, give contact information that is valid/current and works properly and/or meet with clients, students and/or parents of students F2F who are owed refunds for training not provided.

There is also concern that clients/students who are military veterans (disabled or otherwise) or are family members of military veterans have been taken advantage of via the business model that TYJ Global uses by citing its owners' military history and experience.  The FAA and the US Department of Veterans Affairs are being contacted as a result of this investigation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2013 08:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rotors-of-the-RockiesTYJ-Global-Helicopters-LLC-Return-Flight/Ft-Lupton-Colorado-80621/Rotors-of-the-RockiesTYJ-Global-Helicopters-LLC-Return-Flight-Mike-Fyola-Regina-Fyola-S-1101788. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rotors of the Rockies/TYJ Global Helicopters, LLC Return Flight

I am a victim of this flight school

AUTHOR: Plt1205 - ()

I was a flight student at this flight school a couple years ago. It was during the transition from Rotors of the Rockies to TYJ Global. I also had the wonderful experience of working there as a mechanic on the helicopters(Sarcasm). I paid up front for flight time as well as loaned Regina Fyola $5500 for an engine overhaul on a helicopter before it crashed and paid money towards the fuel bill at the boulder airport.

When I left Regina td me that it would take 180 days for an audit of my account before any refunds would happen. I own and operate a bookkeeping business and I know for a fact it should not take that long to reconcile an account. Anyway, after the 180 days Regina Fyola started to make up things such as "the check is in the mail" and other BS. Then all of a sudden she changed her phone number and I can no longer get a hold of her.

I am owed over $10,000 is unused flight time and the principal on the $5500 loan. If I used for the loan it would be over $40,000.

I need to know how to become a part of this law suit an how to contact the person who wrote the original report.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Incorrect Facts about Stewart McQuillan that's been associated with TYJ

AUTHOR: Stewart McQuillan - ()

I have noticed that my name is dragged into this conflict. It always helps if the individual that posts blogs check that their facts are accurate.

Fact, My wife, Honey McQuillan, and I , do not work for TYJ, we are associated by Return Flight being at the same location. It is true that we helped on a voluntary basis, with some of the office tasks.

We are not in anyway responsible for any financial issues that any complainants may have with TYJ. We did not receive or process any funds paid to TYJ.  Regina Fyola asked me if I would countersign checks for TYJ only when funds permitted, so don’t shoot the messenger. Your dispute is with TYJ, not myself or my wife.

My wife and I are not a paid employees or directors of TYJ.  Return Flight has nothing to do with TYJ or student training.  Any payments made by students, customers and clients go directly to Regina Fyola since she owns TYJ not me nor my wife or Return Flight.

I hope this clears up any misunderstandings.