Complaint Review: Roundpoint Mortgage

• Reported By: MikeS — Someplace Oregon
Roundpoint Mortgage
5032 Pkwy Plz Blvd Charlotte, North Carolina USA

Roundpoint Mortgage Run Forest Run Charlotte North Carolina

I fail to understand the rating Roundpoint Mortgage has received on Zillow, if you are like me you will have never heard of Roundpoint Mortgage. I depended on the Zillow rating to give some comfort in that I was dealing with a good company, boy was I wrong.

Based on my experience with Roundpoint Mortgage here are the things you should expect:

1. To NOT have your loan complete on time

2.  For them to take your money quickly (charging your credit card seems to be the only process that actually works at Roundpoint Mortgage)

3. Don't expect them to initiate any communication with you

4. Any level of customer service (other than bad)

5. Avoidance and excuses by staff

The average time it took my loan office to contact me prior to signing the application about 5 minutes and the average time for him to return a call after signing the application, we may never know because he has yet to return any of my calls. I don't know if my loan will ever complete with this company, but based on my experience so far there is no way I could recommend or use them again.

I truly wish I had gone with another lender and with rates having gone up I am kind of stuck.

** Update ** I just had a talk with Lauren Liberto who even though she can't tell me when/if my loan will close but seemed to want to help, Stay tuned.

**Update 2 ** Another week and nothing despite the "talk" with Lauren last week; it is back to ignore the customer as usual at Roundpoint Mortgage. Looking back at the pattern that the 5 star ratings are posted it appears to me "someone" may be priming the pump on Zillow. Yelp at 2 stars seems to be a lot closer to reality.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2013 01:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roundpoint-Mortgage-/Charlotte-North-Carolina-28217/Roundpoint-Mortgage-Run-Forest-Run-Charlotte-North-Carolina-1070077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roundpoint Mortgage