Complaint Review: Roy Cook

• Reported By: Dale — Knoxville Tennessee
Roy Cook
141 Twin Oaks Dr. Rockwood, Tennessee USA

Roy Cook Total Complete Scam Artist Rockwood Tennessee

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: what a scam

I first met Roy when called me about refinancing my Citifinancial mortgage. He offered me a lower rate then I was currently paying. We agreed to meet in person and he seemed very respectful and nice. He later told me he couldn't help me then asked me out. At first I thought it was strange but he seemed harmless. We went out on our first date and he promptly invited me back to his place. Reluctently I agreed and thats when things got weird. We got to his house and offered me a drink. Then many drinks later he asked if I wanted to see his "Entertainment Room" in his basement. We walked down there and I was amazed to see a fully functioning replica of Christian Grey's Red Room from the Fifty Shades of Grey. I couldn't help but be impressed by the attention to detail down to the ball gags. After a full night of anal pleasures and promises being his regular bitch he never returned my phone calls. I got so nervous because I have never had unprotected sex before and made so many poor judgement calls that night. I feel Roy took advantage of me and stole part of my innocence. Don't become a victim of his sadistic preverted world.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2013 02:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roy-Cook/Rockwood-Tennessee-37854/Roy-Cook-Total-Complete-Scam-Artist-Rockwood-Tennessee-1090452. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roy Cook

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

what a scam

AUTHOR: Roy - ()

this is obiviously a fake report started by Frank Florio who works for Payless Financial.  guess he didn't like me busting him up on another ripoff report.  he is a ripoff artist as you can see from his facebook account and its amazing that this report was posted EXACTLY the same day he got busted.  damn frank....can you be that dumb. btw Frank Citifinancial hasn't existed as a mortgage entity for over 3 yrs now.

i do hope you enjoyed being my b**** though.....was it good for you??? hahaha