Complaint Review: ROYAL CREDIT SOLUTIONS - (AKA)ALPHA CREDIT ENHANCER

• Submitted: Wed, November 26, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, November 26, 2003

• Reported By:BROWNWOOD Texas
ROYAL CREDIT SOLUTIONS - (AKA)ALPHA CREDIT ENHANCER
PO BOX 32531 PALM BEACH GARDENS, Florida U.S.A.

ROYAL CREDIT SOLUTIONS(AKA)ALPHA CREDIT ENHANCER Royal Credit Solutions RIPS people off. Drafted $298 in August. You get the run around when you call & no refund. PALM BEACH GARDENS Florida

Royal Credit Solutions contacted me in August and told me that I would get a credit card with a limit of $2500. On August 20th, $298.00 was drafted out of my account.They said that I would receive my card in 2 week. I finally received a package about 6weeks later. In it was a bunch of papers to fill out for a card that your employer had to put money in the account for you to use as a credit card.

I returned the package according to their instructions. One week later I called and they told me I would have a refund 10 -15 business days from receipt of package. Two weeks later I called again and was told that it was told wrong, that it would be 30 days. Two more weeks later, called again and was told that it would take 45 days. I have asked to speek to a supervisor several times and have been told that their policy is that they can not tranfer calls to them or give them a message to have them call me back.

I contacted them again and was told that I would have to go to my bank and file a report on Alph credit Enhancement Services and they will reverse the draft and put it back in my account.

My bank has told me that they can not do this because I agreed to the draft. I called RCS back and they said that what my bank says is not true because alot of their clients have been getting their money back this way.
I have been given the biggest run around! I just want my money back!!!!

Tammy
BROWNWOOD, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2003 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ROYAL-CREDIT-SOLUTIONS-AKAALPHA-CREDIT-ENHANCER/PALM-BEACH-GARDENS-Florida-33410/ROYAL-CREDIT-SOLUTIONSAKAALPHA-CREDIT-ENHANCER-Royal-Credit-Solutions-RIPS-people-off-D-73196. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ROYAL CREDIT SOLUTIONS - (AKA)ALPHA CREDIT ENHANCER