Complaint Review: Royal holiday

• Submitted: Sat, November 12, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, November 12, 2011

• Reported By: VI — Brunswick Zone Mount Prospect Illinois United States of America
Royal holiday
4725 N scottsdale rd, Arizona United States of America

Royal holiday Caribbean Interval Marketing Inc. The scam Royal Holiday 4725 N scottsdale rd, Arizona

Me and my husband we was so stupid to believe this people. I bought our membership when we was in vacation in punta cana. They told us so many lies. Because we couldn't verify all the informations that they told us we didn't want to sign. They told us that we don't have to afraid because we can cancel this membership easy we just have to call or stop paying. There will be no consequences for us except that we will not be able to use their great program. And we signed. As soon as we came back I start checking the information and I  was chocked. I called back to cancel but already a month I'm fighting with this people with no success. One of the point of my contract says "the parties agrees and understand that seller, is authorized by the purchaser to verify all the information supplied by him/her, the purchaser at any time may revoke his/her consent, with the prior written notice delivered to the seller.  When I called them them told me that this point is only if the company brake the contract and they didn't so they can not cancel. I told them to buy the membership back because they told me that they can, but the person told me that they will buy the membership back if I can prove that they told me this. And now I understand that they can destroy my credit history doesn't matter that they told me that they can not because it is not an united state's company.  I don't know what to do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2011 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Royal-holiday/4725-N-scottsdale-rd-Arizona-/Royal-holiday-Caribbean-Interval-Marketing-Inc-The-scam-Royal-Holiday-4725-N-scottsdale-r-797364. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Royal holiday