Complaint Review: Royal Ideas And Inventions

• Updated: Mon, December 21, 2009

• Reported By: loiso1 — CORRYONG Other Australia
Royal Ideas And Inventions
Ferntree Gully Road, scoresby scoresby, Select State/Province Australia

Royal Ideas And Inventions rii, Hugh Godman gained my trust stating my idea was worth millions and reassured me that he was not a fraud. I paid him $13,000.00 now he is nowhere to be found. i want my money back - Phone and email are cut off! scoresby, Australia

*Consumer Comment: Royal Ideas & Inventions

After contacting consumer Affairs and doing a bit of research on Royal Ideas and Inventions, we could not find anything to suggest they were not legitimate. When Hugh Godman contacted me, stating that my idea would sell millions and it was brilliant and all the rest of the garbage, we handed over $13,000.00. Since then we have heard basically nothing, even when I contacted my own manufacturers etc nothing has happened and now I cannot even contact them.....phone is disconnected and email account is no longer functional and NOT A WORD from the company.

Now I have since read numerous reports stating that royal Ideas and Inventions is a scam etc etc. I dont know what to do -where can we go to fix this? $13,000.00 is everything to us and now its gone. We have to stop these people.

Any help anyone?!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2009 10:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Royal-Ideas-And-Inventions/scoresby-Select-StateProvince-/Royal-Ideas-And-Inventions-rii-Hugh-Godman-gained-my-trust-stating-my-idea-was-worth-mill-538834. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Royal Ideas And Inventions

Royal Ideas & Inventions

AUTHOR: Kylie - (Australia)

Peter Vince and Kylie Wright were appointed Liquidators of Royal Computer Pty Ltd trading as Royal Ideas & Inventions on 21 December 2009.

The company ceased to trade on 30 November 2009.

For further information or to notify us of your claim as a creditor, please contact Rebecca Curry of Vince & Associates on 03 9793 5588.