Complaint Review: royal pacific millworks Ltd

• Updated: Fri, February 14, 2014

• Reported By: sasha z — Victoria British Columbia
royal pacific millworks Ltd
211-2031 Malaview Ave. Sidney, British Columbia Canada

royal pacific millworks Ltd Ruthless Rip-off Artist from China Sidney British Columbia Canada

The owner of Royal Pacific Millworks Ltd, Ms. Yueping Li, bought the assets of a business formerly known as Dan Johnson Woodworking Ltd on November 1st 2013. She came from China and does not speak English. She bought the business on PNP, an immigration program, for $130,000.

She offered me half of the profit and equity to be the operations manager. She bargained me down to a mere $2600/month salary plus the promise of half the profit and equity. By January 2014 she still did not give me a written contract which would guarantee me the profit sharing. When I pressed her for the contract she terminated my employment. I have since filed a formal complaint against her and the company through Labour Relations for about $7000 overtime pay owed. Without a written contract, I have no legal recourse other than demanding overtime pay. She had conned me into working for her and putting in long days and weekends getting the business going and profitable immediately. [continued below]....

This woman is ruthless. She obviously never intended to give me any profit sharing. She stalled me long enough, after I had built the infrastructure for continued success, then she replaced me with somebody at $12/hour. She is used to exploiting workers, her style from being a business owner in her native Shan Xi province in China.

The company website says they have been in business for 20 years. This is illegal because she didn't pay for any goodwill. She bought only the assets. All the testimonials are fictitious. All the photos used for the website are illegally obtained.

The owner is a con artist and a very unkind person. Please report her to PNP by calling 604-775-2227. We don't need a rip-off artist in our country. I was born and raised in China and left for the States in 1988. I had been awarded full scholarship for a MA degree in a university in Virginia. I don't appreciate what she did to me and feel strongly that our business immigration program should not admit such a low life. There are many things about her I've opted not to include here. I do have to mention the fact that I had to alert the police one day because she came to my house to threaten me.

Thank you for your support. Let's get her out of Canada.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2014 02:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/royal-pacific-millworks-Ltd/Sidney-British-Columbia/royal-pacific-millworks-Ltd-Ruthless-Rip-off-Artist-from-China-Sidney-British-Columbia-Ca-1123501. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on royal pacific millworks Ltd