• Report: #1120152

Complaint Review: royalty financial assistance grants

• Submitted: Sat, February 01, 2014
  • Updated: Sat, February 01, 2014

• Reported By: ruben — merrillville Indiana
royalty financial assistance grants
Washington D.C. , Dist of Columbia USA

royalty financial assistance grants U.S.Treasury dept. they said I was getting a $8400.00 grant from the U.S.Treasury dept if I pay a $220.00 fee for electronic transfer district of columbia Washinton D.C.

*General Comment: Royal Financial

I recieved a phone call, said they were from the U.S. Treasury dept. They told me I was  being awarded a grant for the amount of $8400.00 from the U.S. Treasury Dept but I would have to pay a fee of $200.00 to the NEW York Exchange Bank. I told him I could not pay that amount unless I could verify it so he gave me the web site royal financial assistance grants. I tried caling New York Exchange Bank they dont exist. I called the man that called me kevin woods to get more information but they didn't answer. so I gather they were trying to get me for my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2014 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/royalty-financial-assistance-grants/Dist-of-Columbia/royalty-financial-assistance-grants-USTreasury-dept-they-said-I-was-getting-a-840000-1120152. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on royalty financial assistance grants

#1 General Comment

Royal Financial

AUTHOR: Jenn - (USA)

For the past several days i have been recieving phone calls from private number or shows up unavailable. First one I answered said they were from Health dept. ,i listened for lil bit and hung up. Something was fishy.Nxt phone call I recieved sounded like same ppl said they were with Royal Financial and I was going to be recieving 7,800... Sounded really nice actually to good to be true. While she had me on hold i googled it and came across this page and saw reports. I hung up with them.Really hate that anybody got scammed.Ive learned from a past experience of getting scammed if it sounds to good investigate .Really glad i came across this report and hate that anyone lost money to scammers!!!