• Report: #1120152

Complaint Review: royalty financial assistance grants

• Submitted: Sat, February 01, 2014
  • Updated: Sat, February 01, 2014

• Reported By: ruben — merrillville Indiana
royalty financial assistance grants
Washington D.C. , Dist of Columbia USA

royalty financial assistance grants U.S.Treasury dept. they said I was getting a $8400.00 grant from the U.S.Treasury dept if I pay a $220.00 fee for electronic transfer district of columbia Washinton D.C.

I recieved a phone call, said they were from the U.S. Treasury dept. They told me I was  being awarded a grant for the amount of $8400.00 from the U.S. Treasury Dept but I would have to pay a fee of $200.00 to the NEW York Exchange Bank. I told him I could not pay that amount unless I could verify it so he gave me the web site royal financial assistance grants. I tried caling New York Exchange Bank they dont exist. I called the man that called me kevin woods to get more information but they didn't answer. so I gather they were trying to get me for my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2014 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/royalty-financial-assistance-grants/Dist-of-Columbia/royalty-financial-assistance-grants-USTreasury-dept-they-said-I-was-getting-a-840000-1120152. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on royalty financial assistance grants