Complaint Review: r&r computer tech group

• Submitted: Mon, March 31, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, March 31, 2014

• Reported By: viola — sarasota Florida
r&r computer tech group
1133 bay ridge ave brooklyn, New York USA

r&r computer tech group Laijian ruan computer part exchanges brooklyn New York

I ordered a toshiba motherboard L675D on ebay.  I paid $125.00 for it and i pray my cc is safe.  After i ordered it.  nycloptoptech emailed me stating that i had to send my old motherboard in and replace it.

I told them that i was not going to do that, i just wanted my new motherboard.   They said ther could not send me a motherboard without me sending mine.  I argued with this guy all day.  Before the post office closed i ended up sending my motherboard along with my heatsink and two memory sticks.  Well today i received my motherboard in the mail installed it and it still did not work.  I remember taking close pictures of the old one to send to my computer tech to assist me for michigan.  I looked at a number close on my tablet.  And oh my God, it had the same adheasive mark beside the numbers on the new motherboard.

I emailed them back and told them what they had done and that i could prove it.  Then they returned mail stating the they fixed something on my old one and sent it back because there was none on the market.

I told him i want what i paid for or refund my money and they would not have told me any different if i had not caught it and told them how sure i was.  I want my refund.  They said they would refund it if i send them my motherboard back.  Wow!   This just happened today.   I paid and sent my motherboard on 4/24/2014

And received it today march 31, 2014.  I have the whole conversation on my email communicating back and forth and they can't get away with it this time and i gooled the address and saw the appartments they live in.  Between 70th & 69th in brooklyn ny on 1133 bay ridge ave, if that address is not fake.  I have a websit that has my dashboard on the laptop im trying to fix.  Im  so upset.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2014 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/rr-computer-tech-group/brooklyn-New-York-11219/rampr-computer-tech-group-Laijian-ruan-computer-part-exchanges-brooklyn-New-York-1135179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on r&r computer tech group