Complaint Review: R&s mattresses

• Reported By: Bait n switch — United States of America
R&s mattresses
Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

R&s mattresses Bait and switch. Mailing home sweet home Scottsdale, Arizona

I received home sweet home mailing and saw an ad for r&s 6 beds featured.a Brooklyn bedding 10" memory foam queen size mattress was offered for $359.00 at the bottom of the page there was a bring home the savings additional $50.00 off on a purchase of more then $350.00 or more. I called the Glendale store and was treated rudely was told that they had nothing like that...called Scottsdale store and talked to Dave .

he said it must be a typo and they never carried Brooklyn bedding also that there must have been a 1 in front of the $359.00,I found that weird since the original retail was $1299.00.he promised to call me back in a day...and he would do something to make it right. I waited six days after the Colombius day sale weekend . No call.on the Tuesday following the holiday weekend I called and got a rude response.was told the warehouse was closed all weekend and he had no idea of the ad. I was referring to.i called a couple of other stores

Glendale , and tempe. Different stories were shared.....limited time only.....while stock lasts.....never offered...... I reminded Dave of his promises and he then stated that I was threatening him with the bait and switch comment and promptly hung up on me! Really.offer expires on 10/31/212.wonder how many people responded to the ad.???

Yikes.. I'm shopping elsewhere!!!!

P.s.when asking for the corp. owners or offices address or e mail advertising@r s mattress.com was what I was given. really guessing I am not the only person that has a problem with r&s advertising practice !!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2012 04:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rs-mattresses/Scottsdale-Arizona-/Rs-mattresses-Bait-and-switch-Mailing-home-sweet-home-Scottsdale-Arizona-953002. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on R&s mattresses