kids

• Updated: Mon, October 07, 2013

• Reported By: Alturas Johns — Frostproof Florida
RSR Industrial Coatings
7621 poinsettia rd alturas Bartow, Florida USA

RSR Industrial Coatings Company oversprayed my truck and scratched the windshield with sand blasting media Bartow Florida

Terrible, bad guys!

I live down the road from this place. One day I walk outside and saw them blasting and  painting some type of crane or drilling rig about 100 ft up.  A few weeks later I noticed thousands of white paint droplets on my new black truck. There were also thousands of scratches on the windshield from my wipers grinding sandblasting media into the glass.

It didn't take much to figure out where the paint came from. I took my truck to a body shop in Winter Haven to get an estimate. I stopped by the office and showed the crew the paint on the truck and the estimate. Their response was that's B*** S***.

I left my name and number with someone from the crew so that someone from the office could call me back. No one ever called. I stopped by at the end of the day and one of the workers informed me that that he talked to someone in the office and "They aint gonna do S***."  I talked to some other people in the neighborhood and they had the same problem.

The EPA was called out to investigate and found a legitimate  overspray problem. The reports are on file with the EPA; Look it up! So remember, if you hire these guys and they create a problem ,"They aint gonna do S***" Thank you RSR Industrial coatings

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2013 05:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RSR-Industrial-Coatings/Bartow-Florida-33830/RSR-Industrial-Coatings-Company-oversprayed-my-truck-and-scratched-the-windshield-with-sa-1089769. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RSR Industrial Coatings