Complaint Review: RSR Search Partners

• Updated: Mon, November 11, 2013

• Reported By: danielle — Atlanta Georgia
RSR Search Partners
811 MAIN ST HOUSTON, Texas USA

RSR Search Partners DHR SEARCH, AMERICAN SEARCH PARTNERS, TOM PALMER, RALPH JAMESON SCAM DO NOT SEND YOUR INFO!!! HOUSTON Texas

last week I received an Email from someone named Tom Palmer who claimed to need my resume and other information for a job offer. It sent no red flags originally because the job was in my field. I proceeded to call the number he left in my email. and there was no operator or voicemail set up. I called again for three days straight and no one answered that phone at all (odd). So I sent Tom Palmer an email asking him to return my call so we can discuss the details of the job. I received an email notification stating that the email address was no longer valid. So I went to the company website, which was also none existant. GREAT! Today i received a very similar email template from "Ralph Jameson" from " RSR Search stating "like i stated before i need your resume...." How is it possible that you stated anything to me when this is your first email to me? and why dont you have my resume, when i posted it online, where you got my email? I immediately googled this company and SCAM and DHR scam popped up. I did not send them my resume or any money or any personal information. When i tried to email Ralph back the email address is no longer valid. so be very vigilant of companies soliciting information when you havent even applied to the company. I hope this saves someone a headache.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2013 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RSR-Search-Partners-/HOUSTON-Texas-77002/RSR-Search-Partners-DHR-SEARCH-AMERICAN-SEARCH-PARTNERS-TOM-PALMER-RALPH-JAMESON-SCAM-1098509. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RSR Search Partners