Complaint Review: rtcamp.com

• Submitted: Tue, June 03, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, June 03, 2014

• Reported By: JT — Naples Florida
Internet USA

rtcamp.com rtmedia wordpress plugin theme developer hoodwinked me then never makes good Koregan Park Internet

I am a website developer working in Wordpress as a CMS (content management system) and I was building a site for a client who seeking a community website for a social network style site. After doing some research I came across rtCamp's free plugin for wordpress, rtMedia this lead me to their website where I discovered they had several other premium plugins and even a theme that would work for my client. I proceeded to purchase these items especially aftger seeing several times how well they "support" their customers.

After spending almost $400 for plugins and a theme I realized there were some minor issues I needed to have remedied. I contacted them via their support form on the backend of my website which comes along with their plugins and theme. After repeated efforts to have my issues resolved and no response I took my concerns to their website support forum.

I have repeatedly received nill to no support. I have $400 work of software that does not function as it is supposed to. I even offered to pay more in order to have them customize it to get it work to which they responded "It does that already" well I was livid and began spamming their forums in an attempt to get someone to help me as advertised.

Be ware of this company. Do not purchase from them if you can avoid it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2014 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/rtcampcom/internet/rtcampcom-rtmedia-wordpress-plugin-theme-developer-hoodwinked-me-then-never-makes-good-K-1151823. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on rtcamp.com