Complaint Review: Ruben and Yates

8201 Main Street Williamsville, New York USA
  • Phone: 8048187098
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Ruben and Yates Bill McFe This person disguised to be a lawyer and stole $ 600.00. Williamsville New York

*Author of original report: Embezzelment

This person that called me from this company, Ruben and Yates last year. This person that called me name Bill Mcfee occording to that name he gave me, seems he if though he hasitated on that name. He said he was looking for my son and I asked him what he wanted  him. He stated that he has to pay a debt that he owe and it was $600.00 and said if he do not  pay within two hours  the police will come and lock him  up.  Which I weren't thinking clearly. And called my other son see if could pay the money so he would not  go  to jail. My other son paid the $600.00 and it was  right many people on a three -way speaker like if they were getting some  vertification; And after the money was paid, I said if that all, the lady supposed have been the one accepting money said that's  all he owes. I did not get any kind of documentation about coming to court before this and I question her and him where were the papers that they send about coming to court they said they had send him many of papers and I no that was not  true. Because my son would had known it.  This same thing happened    again last week March 2, 2014, this same man called to speak to my son and he called him and said he owed him $300.00 more dollars. This  where  I went off on him and told him he was a big liar and I was going to see  that his outfit be Reccomened.

This money these Low Life  taking from us poor people.  We can't pay our bill caused of them . That how most of them get rich off of us. I have done research them ( Rubin Yates) found out they are scammers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2014 05:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ruben-and-Yates/Williamsville-New-York-14221/Ruben-and-Yates-Bill-McFe-This-person-disguised-to-be-a-lawyer-and-stole-60000-Will-1129119. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ruben and Yates

Embezzelment

AUTHOR: Helda Murphy - ()

This person that called me from this company last year from  (Ruben and Yates Law Firm)  name Bill Mcfee according to what he told me. He said, he was looking for my son about oweing a bill and I asked what was it for, he did not say but said it was a business  matter.  But later  in the  past years,  he called me back again this March 1,2014 looking for my son and said that he owed a company 600.00 dollars and I said where is the warrant served and he said, he was sent papers in the past stated of what he owed and he said in an aggressived matter that he doesn't   pay that $600.00 in two hours, he will be senting a police to have him lock up. Which I wont thinking clearly on what had just happened and said. I called my other son to give me $600.00 so he wouldn't go to jail and he never been in jail in his life. So, the money was paid. Which there was others helping him. This  woman put me on a three - way speaker took my information from my son and my credit card for payment . Which, we had closed the cards after I had done reserch on these Low- Life. Found out that they are scammers and has scammed many people out there. I did   not know  this at the time  of whom I was dealing with. I tried to stay away from those people and now I am out of money to pay my bills.

I want to get my money back from these Low- Life. They are feeding their family off of my hard  earned money. And had put me behind in my bills.

I should have known better than this.