Complaint Review: RugsUSA

• Updated: Mon, January 13, 2014

• Reported By: Anonymous — Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
RugsUSA
106 E. Jericho Tpke Mineola, New York USA

RugsUSA (House Accents) Wait until Return Period is over to return communication Mineola New York

I ordered from this company on 11/30/13.  My item shipped on 12/12/13.  It was received by me on 12/16/13 and I immediately realized it was defective.  The rug was warped in addition to being dirty.  I contacted the company within hours for a return authorization.  When the return auth came on 12/20/13, it did not come with a return shipping label.

I immediately contacted the comapny about getting a prepaid return label.  They ignored this request, so as the return period was getting close to being over, I contacted them again on 1/1/14 for a return label.  They again ignored my request.  I contacted them again on 1/13/14, and received an immediate reponse that I was outside the return period and could no longer return the item.

They obviously have poor customer service, which has been noted repeatedly in any simple internet search, but waiting to respond until the return period is over seems extra shady.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2014 10:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RugsUSA/Mineola-New-York-11501/RugsUSA-House-Accents-Wait-until-Return-Period-is-over-to-return-communication-Mineola-1115114. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RugsUSA