Complaint Review: run local locksmith

• Updated: Mon, August 13, 2012

• Reported By: Chandra — Avenel New Jersey United States of America
run local locksmith

run local locksmith Fraudulent locksmiths , Internet

When i lost the keys for my Nissan Maxima 2000 in a fire accident i browsed on the internet and found www.runlocallocksmiths.com interesting and called them @888-686-3088. They are kind of mobile locksmiths and were at my residence on 3rd August 2012 Evening.

As i already got the non-programmed key from Nissan showroom their job was easy to tune my key to the car system and they did it in 10 minutes and they started my car successfully and charged me $165 in cash payment. I tried starting my car after 10 days as the car tire was flatten and i got it fixed on the 10th day from the service.

For my surprise i'm unable to start my car and i called the locksmith immediately and then came to know that the warranty of the car keys is 3days, which was never mentioned before neither in the receipt i got it nor verbally.

I already lost my home in the fire accident with out having the rental insurance on top of that i had to face this kind of service from these guys. I'm planning to file a police complaint tomorrow against these guys.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2012 05:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/run-local-locksmith/internet/run-local-locksmith-Fraudulent-locksmiths-Internet-926757. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on run local locksmith