Complaint Review: Runion Home Services Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, April 17, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, April 17, 2014

• Reported By: Montgomery Preservation Services — Winter Haven Florida
Runion Home Services Inc.
7335 Colorado St. Brooksville, Florida USA

Runion Home Services Inc. Keith Runion, Shawn Runion, Shawnie Runion Completed 101 Jobs as an independant contractor, am still owed $2419.90 Brooksville Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: life is too short

*Author of original report: Still waiting for correct address/response

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: angry drunk sub contractor

I provided services for Runion Home Services Inc. from Jan 28th- March 1 2014. I was told my first pay would be 30 days after the first job was completed and then every 2 weeks after that. I completed 101 jobs which totaled 4183.28; taking out the owner Keith Runion's 10% as well as misc. fees he added he owed me 3863.80. Beginning March 5th - March 31st I have received 1443.90 which leaves an unpaid balance of 2419.90. This company as well as those associated with it have stopped responding to our pay requests, changed their e-mail and will not respond to our demand of payment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2014 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Runion-Home-Services-Inc/Brooksville-Florida-64601/Runion-Home-Services-Inc-Keith-Runion-Shawn-Runion-Shawnie-Runion-Completed-101-Jobs-a-1139651. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Runion Home Services Inc.

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

life is too short

AUTHOR: Runion - ()

Please understand anyone with questions can contact me. I am successfully striving at the same business and have nothing to hide. I have no use to continue rebuttals. Our email is screamineagletransport@gmail.Com. Anyone with pertinent questions most certainly can email me however I refuse to accept emails with threats of harm to my children.  Life is too short. Thank you again if you're reading this and God bless.

Still waiting for correct address/response

AUTHOR: Montgomery Preservation Services - ()

As stated in my initial complaint,  This company as well as those associated with it have stopped responding to our pay requests, changed their e-mail and will not respond to our demand of payment. We have all the necessary documents to prove our case, Runion Home Services has relocated 3 times this past year from Florida, Kentucky and now Ohio and we cannot find a legal business address for them nor do they respond to e-mails. As for the the statement"This report filed by Montgomery Preservation Svcs is from a alcoholic ex family member" this as well of the rest of the rebuttal are Demanatory statements and will be addressed along with the non-payment of services. I would like an address for the business of Runion Home services please.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

angry drunk sub contractor

AUTHOR: Runion - ()

First of all my company has been in business for many years with no complaints. This report filed by Montgomery Preservation Svcs is from a alcoholic ex family member. I am not sure where the amount of over $4000 was added from but I cannot pay out more than my business made off of the jobs J Montgomery did indeed perform There were not 101 jobs nor were all done correctly in order that I did not have to return  Also Jake Montgomery left cigarette butt and beer cans on site which was seen by an Inspector. I let him know his services were no longer desired when the amount he cost me due to returns and Monies fronted to him exceeded what he made and with all the trouble over the 4-6 weeks he worked. A big job he signed on for was left early and not finished. We have tried to walk away without any retribution but unfortunately Mr Montgomery drinking leads to emails threatening to burn my house with my children inside down  So after seeing this report I must rebuttal. In my business 1 + 1 equals 2. Not the math he is using to get to the amounts and job totals. Maybe 1 too many locos (beers)  Thank you for your time in reading this. I'm sorry I had to lower myself to even speak of his private habits. God bless.

Shawnie Runion