Complaint Review: rush card (unirush financial services)

• Submitted: Sun, January 13, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, January 13, 2013

• Reported By: rena g — orlando Florida United States of America
rush card (unirush financial services)
512 7th ave new york,ny 10018 43rd fl. NY, New York United States of America

rush card (unirush financial services) rush card electronic thievery NY, New York

I have been using the "rush card" for about 3 years now,and I have never been more violated in my life.I have been financially "raped" by russell simmons' rush card.I have set up direct deposit so my ssI benefits are easily accessable to me.The rush card stole 100.00 dollars out of my account for absolutely no reason.They were not authorized to remove anything.When I made attempts to adress the problem with customer service I was hung up on spoke to as if I was making a false acusation.

Finally they seen I wasn't going away they told me my 100.00 dollars would be loaded on to my rush card by the end of the business day.Guess what? I never recieved it.They told me they need to e-mail the information to thier cooperate office,it didn't make any difference because I still have not recieved my money. I was outright robbed,and it feels like no one can do anything about it.I have 4 young children and I depend on my ssI benefits to put food on my table.Well thank you very much mr. russell simmons for robbing me and my children!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2013 08:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/rush-card-unirush-financial-services/NY-New-York-10018/rush-card-unirush-financial-services-rush-card-electronic-thievery-NY-New-York-996330. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on rush card (unirush financial services)