Complaint Review: rush card

• Submitted: Sat, February 16, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, February 16, 2013

• Reported By: tracie easter — chicago Illinois United States of America
rush card

rush card Russell Simmons Rush card took my income tax money that the IRS sent to them and never deposited my money to the card. They asked me to fax them my ss card a 1040 form of my taxes and my state identification . I have Internet

Rush Card is a scam,I advise no one to use this card they take your money and keep it.. They ask you to fax them your ss card your 1040 tax form your state identification and once you do all that you are told to wait 2 buisness days and your money will post it's all a lie ...Russell Simmons need to pay me my money back plus pain and suffering due to my blood pressure being raised due to my money being taken from me like that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2013 02:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/rush-card/internet/rush-card-Russell-Simmons-Rush-card-took-my-income-tax-money-that-the-IRS-sent-to-them-and-1015432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on rush card