Complaint Review: rush card

• Submitted: Sat, February 16, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, February 16, 2013

• Reported By: Roberta — Racine Wisconsin United States of America
rush card

rush card rush card stole my money Internet

The IRS sent my tax refund on 2/5/13 and here it is 2/16/13 and rush is stating that they still haven't received it. I am believing that they stole my money. Plus everytime I call customer service they give me te run around and even state to me that I need to tell them the truth cuz I have contacted the IRS and they stated that my refund has been sent n verified my account they sent it to and all info correct but rush states that I'm lying about this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2013 10:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/rush-card/internet/rush-card-rush-card-stole-my-money-Internet-1015319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on rush card