Complaint Review: rush card

• Submitted: Fri, June 22, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, June 22, 2012

• Reported By: dyvine — Florida United States of America
rush card

rush card very pissed off Internet

I was a Rush card holder for years til last tax season when i referred several friends to get cards for their tax return because money was owed to me & I thought this would be a good why to recieve my money from them since they allowed card to card transfer...but it was the worst mistake of my life because they closed my account saying that it was too much activity on my account never refunded me them money owed to me nor did they return the funds that was already on my account to me. I was told that they would send me a refund in 7-10 business days yet never recievec one yet & this was months ago.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2012 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/rush-card/internet/rush-card-very-pissed-off-Internet-901367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on rush card