• Report: #319870

• Submitted: Fri, March 21, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, March 21, 2008

• Reported By:Cleveland Hts Ohio
RUSHCARD
Rushcard.com COLUMBUS, Georgia U.S.A.

RUSHCARD DOES'NT DEPOSIT FUNDS ON TIME, ANSWER CALLS, OR SPEAK ENGLISH COLUMBUS Georgia

PLEASE SOMEONE CONTACT FOR A LAWSUIT, I WANT TO SUE RUSHCARD!!

I HAVE BEEN A CUSTOMER SINCE 2004, AND I HAVE BEEN PATIENT LONG ENOUGH. THERE IS ALWAYS AN ISSUE WITH MY CARD ACTIVATION, DIRECT DEPOSIT, SURCHARGE FEES AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS AWFULL! I CAN NEVER GET THROUGH WITHOUT 50 TRYS TO CUSTOMER SERVICE, OR THE SYSTEM HANGS UP ON YOU.I HAVE CALLED TO FIND AN ATM LOCATION THAT DOES NOT CHARGE TO ACCESS YOUR FUNDS.($3.00) PER TRANSACTION PLUS $1.00 RUSHCARD CHARGES AND $6.00 TO LOAD MONEY TO YOUR CARD. ONCE I GOT THROUGH TO SOMEONE, THEY STATED THEY HAVE ATM'S THAT DO NOT CHARGE, HOWEVER THEY WERE ALL 50 TO 100 MILES OR MORE OUTSIDE OF TOWN. GAS IS TO HIGH FOR THAT. FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, MY CARD WAS STOLEN AND I PAID $30.00 TO HAVE MY CARD FEDX EXPRESS SENT WITHIN 3 TO 5 DAYS. I WAS TOLD THE FEDX TRACKING NUMBER IS NOT AVAILABLE TO YOU UNTIL AFTER THE 4TH DAY. IT HAS BEEN 8 DAYS AND CUTOMER SERVICE IS STILL NOT ABLE TO PROVIDE ANY TRACKING INFORMATION. NOONE SPEAKS CLEAR ENGLISH AND YOU CAN NOT UNDERSTAND THEM OR THEIR SCRIPTED INFORMATION. A SUPERVISOR IS NEVER AVAILABLE!! IN THE MEANTIME I AM STRESSED, TRYING TO ADDRESS FINANCIAL ISSUES BECAUSE I CAN NOT GET TO MY FUNDS AND I AM ACCUMULATING MORE FEES AND DEBT. THE CARD ALSO DOES NOT ALLOW ME TO RENT CARS, PAY GAS AT THE PUMP, AND OTHER VARIOUS LOCATIONS WILL NOT ACCEPT IT. THIS IS REDICULOUS! I WANTED TO SUPPORT SOMETHING I FELT WAS POSITIVE FOR RUSSELL SIMMONS MISSION, IN PROVIDING A RESOURCE THAT ALLOWS PEOPLE TO MANAGE THEIR OWN FUNDS, BUT IT HAS BECOME IMPOSSIBLE. I CAN NOT DO THIS ANYMORE AND I THINK I SHOULD BE COMPENSATED FOR THE NUMEROUS ISSUES AND FRUSTRATION THIS COMPANY HAS CAUSED ME. SOMEONE HELP!!!!

Caren
Cleveland Hts, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2008 06:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RUSHCARD/COLUMBUS-Georgia-31908-4026/RUSHCARD-DOESNT-DEPOSIT-FUNDS-ON-TIME-ANSWER-CALLS-OR-SPEAK-ENGLISH-COLUMBUS-Georgia-319870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RUSHCARD