Complaint Review: rushcard

• Submitted: Sat, February 09, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, May 19, 2014

• Reported By: cindy b — tampa Florida United States of America
rushcard

rushcard Bancorp they wont unblock my card even though my money has been available for 2days, Internet

*Consumer Comment: if its only day 4,your lucky!!!!!

I had my tax returns depisited to my rushcard. It took them 3days to make my account active while the funds were just sitting in the account. I called again and again. Their online site was ZERO help. Finally when the made my card active and available, they blocked my card! I emailed AND faxed my proof of identification. They say it wont take more than 1-3 days to unblock my card, today is #4 and still blocked. I should have used my Netspend card instead. Maybe I could understand their language as well, because being directed to India is frustrating, cause there are no offices you can walk into with my 4 young children and show how badly I NEED MY MONEY

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2013 06:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/rushcard/internet/rushcard-Bancorp-they-wont-unblock-my-card-even-though-my-money-has-been-available-for-2da-1011275. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on rushcard

if its only day 4,your lucky!!!!!

AUTHOR: fryybyrd - ()

I dont want to scare you,but im about on day 19.my mom has her social security check put on this card.thats the money she pays her rent,& bills,& eats from.so,after having the card since march(its now sept.),they decided they dont know who she is.send proof.so,i couldnt get a fax thru(not saying its theirs.....could be my works.open minds,here...)but,then,my scanner is broken.so a friend gave my mom a chioce.have his friend who owns the cleaners do it(hes good at this stuff)Of the bank president from the bank next door do it,& open her an account there.my mom chose the latter.

so,the president of the bank sent all the stuff they wanted.& it was to be opened in 24-48 hours.cool.all is said & done!

WRONG!!!!!!

im amazed at the amount of excuses they can come up with.just amazed...

within this time,i spoke to them numerouse times.i was promised several call backs as to why it was locked in the first place,etc,etc.never a return call!!!!!no warning the card would be locked.no reason why.just bang!"we got your money,& you cant have it!!!"

once the account is locked,the Social Security office cant retract the money to put in a different account.there seems to be no solution if the government themselves cant do anything!How is it bancorp,& rushcard can play God with peoples money,& theres no protection for us?

within this time,moms rent isnt paid.her bills arent paid.theres very little food.i told them today i expect them to make good on late charges.ill go into a more detailed writup on my page soon,along with any solutions!I thank my lovely ladyfriend for most(yes,all)of the footwork here.i wish you luck on your income tax check!!!Let me know if anything worked!!!!!We need more then complaints here.we need how something was,or if if was come to a solution!