Complaint Review: rushcard

• Updated: Fri, October 12, 2012

• Reported By: michael — paris Tennessee United States of America
rushcard
Nationwide United States of America

rushcard somebody opened a rush card in my name..and used it to steel my disalidty check. rushcard do nothing, Nationwide

*UPDATE Employee: We'd Love to Help Further

some one opened a rushcard in my name and had my disability check put on it . when i did not get my check that month i went to my local s.s. office and filed a report. they found that my pay was put on this rushcard. and used up all but $300.  and this rushcard co. will not do nothing about it.  it has been 2 weeks now and i still have not got my pay.  this is clear case of id. theft.

my local office is going to make me a loan so my lights don,t get cut off and my truck repoed..  how can i get them to recover the stolen money. i thuot that was what FDIC meant!!!! there is a bank some where that issues these cards. customer support is no good with this co. every time i call i get a deferent story. they even said that the letter that the s.s. office sent them was no good.

all we get from them is the runaround. and i went to there website just to see how easy it would be for someone to do this. [continued below]....
..... you will not believe how easy  it is for some one to do.  all they need is to get some of your mail and your s.s. no. and thats it. they can order this rushcard in my name and just click a link to get my s.s. disability payment.

this is not right.  all the time befor i have to call the disability office if i wont,ed my money put in a new bank account. no bank should be able to do this on its own!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2012 07:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/rushcard/nationwide/rushcard-somebody-opened-a-rush-card-in-my-nameand-used-it-to-steel-my-disalidty-check-953941. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on rushcard

We'd Love to Help Further

AUTHOR: RushCard - (United States of America)

Michael,

We take these kind of matters very seriously and would love to help you further to resolve this issue. Please email our customer care team at our corporate head quarters via the email address community(at)rushcard.com.. make sure that you replace (at) with the @ symbol though. We'll be awaiting your email to resolve this quickly!