Complaint Review: rushcard.com

• Reported By: dwayne k — reynoldsburg Ohio
rushcard.com
Internet USA

rushcard.com blocked Internet

Im writing to tell u about rush card.i signed up for one to have my taxes deposited on it,well all was good until i withdrew my money.i took out my money over 2 days but i guess i took to much out.they blocked my card with 150 dollars left on it,well that was 2 months ago and wont unblock it without a utility bill in my name.i sent them my liscense and ss card and pay stub but they say thats not good enough.

since they have locked my card i have lost my apt because i was short on rent.i sleep in my car and eat when i can.i have been fighting with rushcard for 2 months now to unblock this card.its only 150 dollars but its mine that i desperatly need it just to eat.my ss card and liscense should b enough to prove who i am.i would greatly apreciate it if u guys could help me.i dont know what else to do. Thank you in advance

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/rushcardcom/internet/rushcardcom-blocked-Internet-1058189. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on rushcard.com