Complaint Review: rushfiling.com

rushfiling.com
114 North Brand Blvd. Suite 210 Glendale, California United States of America

rushfiling.com CREDIT CARD FRAUD - DECEPTIVE PRACTICES Glendale, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Feel Free to Contact Us

I used this online service to get a federal EIN number.  The site promises 2 days.  Instead, I never received what I paid for.

After my credit card was charged, I received nothing.  I called several times and got the runaround.  I eventually had to pay another online service to get my federal EIN.  I urge potential clients to use another service.  Ripped Off!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2013 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/rushfilingcom/Glendale-California-/rushfilingcom-CREDIT-CARD-FRAUD-DECEPTIVE-PRACTICES-Glendale-California-1011714. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on rushfiling.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Feel Free to Contact Us

AUTHOR: RushFiling, Inc. - (United States of America)

RushFiling, Inc. is a national commercial filing service based in downtown Glendale at 114 N. Brand Blvd. Ste 410, Glendale CA 91203. EIN request are handled immediately and you would have received an acceptance or rejection by the IRS in the allotted time frame. It's the simplest procedure we offer and we have no open requests for EIN's so you might have us mistaken for another company. Either way, feel free to contact us by phone, email, online chat or stop by the office and we'll look into your complaint. We have no need of fraudulently obtained equity amounting to $35. Pretty silly when you think about  it. Contact us with any questions or concerns and we'll help you any way we can if we are in fact the service company you used which is questionable.

Sincerely,