Complaint Review: RUSHING TOWING AND AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE L.L.C.

• Submitted: Mon, August 18, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, September 28, 2008

• Reported By:New Orleans Louisiana
RUSHING TOWING AND AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE L.L.C.
4203 Clark St. Conley, Georgia U.S.A.

RUSHING TOWING AND AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE L.L.C. Terrible Service & Big time liers Conley Georgia

*Author of original report: Rushing Towing

On August 11, 2008, RUSHING TOWING AND AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE L.L.C. was brokered out through AACross Transports to transport my 1963 Corvair from Atlanta to New Orleans. This was suppose to be a door to door delivery. Upon arrival, my car was driven from the St. Bernard Parish by Gregory Rushing, owner, to the French Quarters.

Keep in mind that this car was not suppose to be driven, only the exeption of being unloaded. My corvair was bent at the rear, with damage to the bottom rear, and right muffler, and the car was stalling. It wouldn't stay cranked. When I confronted Rushings about this issue, he said that he didn't do it.

My car had been completely restored. It was a beauty. An original. There was no damage to the vehicle before it was loaded onto RUSHINGS TOWING.

I am very upset with AAcross for brokering out my vehicle, and RUSHING TOWING AND AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE L.L.C. for almost destroying my vehicle.

Meleisa
New Orleans, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2008 06:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RUSHING-TOWING-AND-AUTOMOTIVE-SERVICE-LLC/Conley-Georgia-30288/RUSHING-TOWING-AND-AUTOMOTIVE-SERVICE-LLC-Terrible-Service-Big-time-liers-Conley-Geor-364303. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RUSHING TOWING AND AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE L.L.C.

Rushing Towing

AUTHOR: Meleisa betts - (U.S.A.)

My car was shipped to New Orleans for a car show. During the transition it was damaged. Since I last reported, Rushing Towing has agreed to repair my car at their expense. I felt obligated to post this update because not many companies will do this. Thank you Rushing. I'm looking forward to having my classic repaired. Maybe I will use this companie to ship it back to Atlanta. As far as the car show, well my car was damaged so I could not compete.