Complaint Review: rushmore loan management services

• Submitted: Sat, April 05, 2014
  • Updated: Sat, April 05, 2014

• Reported By: ron — memphis Tennessee
rushmore loan management services
p.o. box 52708 irvine, California USA
  • Phone: 888-504-6700
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

rushmore loan management services trying to charge extra fees irvine California

yes rushmore loan management services took over my loan last year. i have been in bankruptcy since 2009 and my bankruptcy was discharged in dec of 2013. rushmore signed an agreement with the courts what it would bring my loan current so my case could be discharged. they sent the letter and my bankruptcy was dcd. now rushmore has sent me a letter stating that i owe all these arrearge charges and escrows that they are trying to raise my loan payment from 596 a month to 960 with the charges they say i owe back, i did send them a letter from the court where their attorney signed it saying the loan was current. i did speak to the bankruptcy courts and they sent me a copy of the letter that the amoubt to cover the arrearge was paid in full otherwise if the loan wasnt current it couldnt be dcd. i am writing this because the law should not allow them to do what they do. i did let them know i was going to continue to pay them my payment of 596. when i talked to them in january they told me everything was up current and my payment was 596. then the letter comes saying starting may i owe 960 for house note. i refuse to pay something that was taken out of my check during the bankruptcy and paid to them. i didnt know they had so many complaints and didnt even think to look them up until all this has occured. hopefully there is a solution to all this if i have to get a lawyer for this situation i will .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2014 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/rushmore-loan-management-services/irvine-California-92619/rushmore-loan-management-services-trying-to-charge-extra-fees-irvine-California-1136545. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on rushmore loan management services