Complaint Review: russell and betsy saupe

• Submitted: Wed, April 04, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, April 26, 2012

• Reported By: Elle — Rancho Santa Fe California USA
russell and betsy saupe
8 ocean estates cir ocean village club fort pierce, Florida United States of America

russell and betsy saupe elizabeth Yes I did work with Fred Siller a few years back. And you sir are a cyberbully and and harrassing him. fort pierce, Florida

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Don't Rent to Fred Siller or Fred Miller

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Don't Rent to Fred Siller

It looks like I am the second one to be scammed by this couple of swindlers. I was told the unit was in mint conditioning and newly refurnished.  This condo was so small and smelled like mold no wonder it was for sale.  The bed springs came out of the bed, sheets were worn badly and even had holes.  I brought my own pillows thankfully, the ones on the bed looked like someone had dental surgery on them.  The people were nasty, whether it was the other residents, employees, or the slumlords who over priced the barely 1 room unit.  Folks, it may be time to get your lens prescription filled because your project should have been a complete regutting and renovation.  But in these hard times, you obviously did not have any money and someday maybe someone will buy it and at least make it liveable.  I feel I was completely lied to by both husband and wife.  Times have got tough for these poor folks, and by what else I read, this is the least of their concerns.  May God take mercy on your souls

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2012 02:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/russell-and-betsy-saupe/fort-pierce-Florida-/russell-and-betsy-saupe-elizabeth-Yes-I-did-work-with-Fred-Siller-a-few-years-back-And-yo-863622. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on russell and betsy saupe

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Don't Rent to Fred Siller or Fred Miller

AUTHOR: Russ - (U.S.A.)

Fred Siller and his step son Zack Burns have a history of trashing condos that they rent.

They trashed a condo at Mariner Bay in Fort Pierce that belonged to Michael Cunningham of West Palm Beach.  Even wrote stuff on the walls of the condo.   That's what kind of wandering shred of humanity Fred Siller really is.  I had to throw him out of my own condo.  What he can't handle is for the last year and a half I've been exposing him and his scumbag wife Lorena and his condo trashing and his many internet scams right here on the internet.  I suppose that makes me a cyber bully.    Is your scam income kind of dwindling Freddie?

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Don't Rent to Fred Siller

AUTHOR: Russ - (U.S.A.)

We rented our place to Fred and Lorena Siller and they seemed perfectly happy spending their honeymoon there until it became time to pay their rent.  When they fell some 10 days behind we booted them out.    Just punch in the name Fred Siller or Lorena Siller here on the Ripoff Report and you'll see Fred Siller has a history of squatting in condos and refusing to leave.   He also has a history of internet fraud which I've publicized here on The Ripoff Report.  Various internet scams.

Just look them up.