Complaint Review: Rust Consulting Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, May 14, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, May 14, 2013

• Reported By: Tim — Lakewood Colorado
Rust Consulting Inc.
P.O. Box 8054 Faribault, Minnesota USA
  • Phone: 1-888-325-5381
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Rust Consulting Inc. Independent Foreclosure Review was and is a SCAM I received a 500 dollar check today Faribault Minnesota

Independent Foreclosure Review was and is a SCAM I received a 500 dollar check today when I should have got my house back free and clear. I had 3 payments returned and was lied to each time I would call. This settlement was not for the homeowners we are still getting scammed. I tried to hire a lawyer when my home was being taken from my family and no body would go up against the bank so I filed a complaint with the Virginia State Attorney Generals Office I ask that my foreclosure be reviewed which it's obvious it was not. I have every piece of paperwork required to prove my home was robo signed and stolen from my family our dream home that we purchased for 139,000 it was valued at 168,000 and sold last year for 36,000 how come I was not offered my home for 36,000 I was not even in a Foreclosure when Countrywide sold out to Bank of America I never received anything from the Bank except a welcome letter then a foreclosure letter telling me I had 5 days to vacate my home. We tried to rent an apartment and couldn't because we had a foreclosure and an eviction on our credit report the eviction is because I ask the courts to please give us 10 extra days to vacate our dream home. If anyone has any suggestions on who to contact I am all ears and would appreciate it. Rust consulting and Bank of America are not doing homeowners justice for the hell that my family,  and I'm positive many other family's were put through for the past 4 years and it continues.  Rust Consutling Inc. Countrywide Home Loans and Bank of America  who can help?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2013 08:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rust-Consulting-Inc/Faribault-Minnesota-55021-9454/Rust-Consulting-Inc-Independent-Foreclosure-Review-was-and-is-a-SCAM-I-received-a-500-d-1051011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rust Consulting Inc.