Complaint Review: Rust Consulting, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, November 19, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, November 19, 2013

• Reported By:Denver North Carolina
Rust Consulting, Inc.
PO Box 8069 Faribault, Minnesota USA

Rust Consulting, Inc. Rust Consulting failing to pay individuals from the Independent Foreclosure Review Process Faribault Minnesota

I received a postcard in February that I was eligible to receive a payment as a result of an agreement between PNC Bank and the federal banking regulators.  Rust Consulting was the paying agent.  It is now November 19th, 2013, and Rust Consulting has been unable and unwilling to send me my check.

I have confirmed my address at least 20 times with the phone representatives who are supposed to be customer service.  Yet twice they have sent the check to the wrong address.  I have completed address correction forms and sent them in, but they still didn't get the address right.  Finally, in September, after the third reissue, they noticed that the zip code was wrong.  It has been corrected, but there has not been a reissue of the check since August 30th.

Every time I call, I am told that the check is set to be reissued, they cannot tell me when it will be reissued, but it should be in 4-6 weeks.  Nomatter when you call, it is 4-6 weeks.  The people who answer the phones are of absolutely NO value; I suggest getting rid of all of them because it is a waste of time and money.  I have tried speaking to supervisors but they either can't do anything, or don't care.  So they can go as well.

I firmly believe that Rust Consulting is doing this to many individuals, and is defrauding people out of their money for two purposes:

1. Keep their customer service people being paid by this Independent Review Board and the banks.

2. Earn interest off of the millions of dollars that they are delaying sending out to those recipients who are being forced to wait.

I will be filing this same information with the Better Business Bureau, Attorney General, and anyone else who will listen.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2013 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rust-Consulting-Inc/Faribault-Minnesota-55021/Rust-Consulting-Inc-Rust-Consulting-failing-to-pay-individuals-from-the-Independent-For-1100668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rust Consulting, Inc.