Complaint Review: Rust Consulting, Inc

• Updated: Sat, May 25, 2013

• Reported By: jj — Atlanta Georgia
Rust Consulting, Inc
P O Box 8066, Faribault, Minnesota USA

Rust Consulting, Inc Rust Consulting - LIARS and THIEVES - That company needs to be investigated by the Attorney General's office Faribault Minnesota

*General Comment: I was treated similar to you

I had no problem receiving the "notices and postcards" sent by Rust Consulting.... but when it came time to receive the so-called payment...now all of a sudden ...nothing !   Even the "tracking notice" they claim they were going to send me ....nothing !....3 times , they claim they sent me the tracking notice.

After calling them many  many times, I finally spoke to someone who sound partially human and she told me the check was returned to them, uncashed. It's sitting in the system and it has my correct and current address on it !

The company is crooked and this is a sneaky way for them to earn interest while the money stays in their bank account.  Screwed by Wells Fargo and screwed by Rust Consulting !!    I  will send certified letters to the Attorney General's Office, also the Office of the Comptroller of Currency (OCC), also my Congress person...and I will also send a letter to the Thieves at Rust Consulting.  By the way, the vice president of Rust Consulting is James Parks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2013 02:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rust-Consulting-Inc/Faribault-Minnesota-55021/Rust-Consulting-Inc-Rust-Consulting-LIARS-and-THIEVES-That-company-needs-to-be-inve-1053751. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rust Consulting, Inc

#1 General Comment

I was treated similar to you

AUTHOR: Diane - ()

I waited 5 years for a check from Rust consulting. I spoke with a representative name "John" he found my 4 correspondense but said they never received my final claim form!!! I completed a report to BBB. Thanks for the advice.

I too feel as if Rust should be sued for fraud.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC