Complaint Review: Rust Consulting, Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, July 11, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, July 11, 2013

• Reported By: Debrrah Laguerre — Florida
Rust Consulting, Inc.
625 Marquette Avenue, Suite 880 Minneapolis, Minnesota USA

Rust Consulting, Inc. WE HAVE BEEN DEFRAUDED BY THE BANKS AND THE PAYING AGENT RUST CONSULTING, INC. Minneapolis Minnesota

I would like to know when the housing rip-off will finally be settled. Rust Consulting, Inc. is the paying agent for the Independent Foreclosure Review and this company continues to screw home owners. I receive a I-9 claiming that the company didn’t have my social security number on record, imagine that! The banks processed almost a $300,000 loan and didn’t have my social security on record.  What a Joke! I filed the I-9 and kept calling to see if they had received the documents when I began talking to a bunch of fools in a call center one after the other that clearly was missed informed and just there to appease the callers. I heard everything from “it was not on file”; “a supervisor was going to get in touch with me”; “They were going to send me out another notice”; “it takes six weeks to process”; “I will get my check in three weeks.”

It has been about eight weeks and I still have not received a check. I think this would be a good time for CNN to investigate this firm. Rust Consulting, Inc. is becoming a colossal conglomerate from cheating consumers off of government contracts. Who is responsible for the oversight in this company? Why is the government joining the banks and scamming us through Rust Consulting, Inc.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2013 04:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rust-Consulting-Inc/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55402/Rust-Consulting-Inc-WE-HAVE-BEEN-DEFRAUDED-BY-THE-BANKS-AND-THE-PAYING-AGENT-RUST-CONS-1066309. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rust Consulting, Inc.

gyro