Complaint Review: Rust Consulting

• Reported By: Disappointed — Louisiana
Rust Consulting
Faribault, Minnesota USA

Rust Consulting NMS Foreclosure Nightmare ,ABSOLUTE HORROR, Faribault Minnesota

*Author of original report: A complete nightmare

Rust Consulting is a horrible . The CSR reads to you a previously recorded message with no real knowledge of your case. It's been a real nightmare. I been dealing with this situation since June and here we are in November with the same 4-6 week processing timeline. I ask to speak with a supervisor and you're placed on hold for a long period of time to hear that same pre-recorded message. It's really not fair to us. I personally have been through so much and the loss of my husband during the time of the wrongful foreclosure made this even harder. When you e-mail the settlement administrator they write you back several days later with that same 4-6 weeks processing time. I have never experienced a company that have no answers to your questions. This is truly a NIGHTMARE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2013 11:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rust-Consulting/Faribault-Minnesota-55021-944/Rust-Consulting-NMS-Foreclosure-Nightmare-ABSOLUTE-HORROR-Faribault-Minnesota-1096275. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rust Consulting

A complete nightmare

AUTHOR: Nightmare - ()

Rust consultant is a complete NIGHTMARE. I been handling this matter since June. They telll you to e-mail your information to them and then give you the time frame of 4-6 weeks. The 4-6 weeks have turned into 5+months. It's a shame that we can't get no information on our own account. Now I'm calling them periodically as they stated only to be told that it's still in processing. November has arrived and still no answers.Rust is in over their head and again we the people suffers from their lack of communication. The CSR tell me something different every time I call. It's totally annoying when I call and the rep is reading that same previously recorded message that comes on at the beginning of your call. I been through so much i loss my husband in the midst of our home being forclosed so this is wrong on so many levels. We were robbed out of our homes now were getting robbed of information, money, happiness and hope.